Wednesday, June 21

The Irony of my reproductive system...,

I spent years on birth control in my 20s and 30s - acting as a responsible serial monagomist prior to marriage. Then we struggled with infertility for two years we gave birth to beautiful little Alex. After five months of breastfeeding my menstrual cycle returned. UGH!! Most women don't menstruate while breastfeeding and what good was my cycle to me - an infertile woman.

Or so I thought! Six months later we were speachless to find that I was pregnant!! Wow! Another miracle

After the birth of Rachel, we decided that we had the perfect family and Dave had a vasectomy.

And just 4 months later the doc puts me on Depo (birth control) to control migraine headaches!! So now the partially infertile 41 woman with a 'snipped' husband is on birth control!!!

hmmm. What's up with that?!?!

No comments: