Thursday, January 15

Too tired of drama

**

So tired. Not engaging with the girls. It's a good thing we have daddy in our house. He so easily picks up the slack and keeps things moving when I hit the wall. Love that!

Not sure how single moms do it. I certainly know that I don't EVER want to find out!

**

Another random thought. How do you tell people in your life that although you may love them, you're not going to be involved in their self-created, widely promoted drama and/or temper tantrums?

Sorry. Life is too busy to fill it with needless negativity. AND - I won't model this stuff for my girls. As a child I had no choice. But as an adult and the mother of two, I not only have a choice, but I have a responsibility to keep there lives as free of B.S. as I possibly can. I hope the drama kings and queens will understand. But if not, well I guess they'll stay mired in the drama and negativity.

**

Speaking of drama. Seriously people - what kinds of choices are you making????

Look around, and listen too. If the majority of people in your life are telling you that you're making crazy, dangerous decisions that are taking you WAY off track. Maybe, just maybe, you should stop and listen. Because while you may THINK this is ABSOLUTELY the right thing for you - I'm betting against it, and it's highly likely that your life is heading for a train wreck!!

**

hmmph!

**

No comments: