Friday, August 17

WHEW!!

**

Interview complete. I can breathe a sigh of relief and get a good night sleep. Actually I'll probably take a nap this afternoon.

This was crazy nerve wracking and I'm not sure why. I've interviewed for a lot of jobs and never been quite this jittery.

The detailed writing project that the final four (Yes, I was in the final four. HOO-RAW!) was challenging but I met the challenge well and delivered quality material, so that isn't a worry.

I didn't sleep well at all last night in anticipation of the interview this morning and was a bit of a wreck when the sun came up. I know that didn't help.

The real cause of the nervousness is that I really want the job. It is a great match for my skill set. The people seem friendly, and the environment appears collaborative. The commute is reasonable, and the travel requirements are minimal.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I should know by next Friday. Wish me luck!

**

No comments: