Sunday, May 13

Things That Make Mother's Day Grand....,

**

Cards and notes from friends recognizing your 'work,'

Hi Casey -
I saw this and thought immediately of you.
Guess that says it all.
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love, Kris




Thoughtful words and homemade cards from your husband and kids,


The first ever handwritten note from my oldest child.
A Mother's Day Card.

Decorated by my youngest.
The oldest helped by signing the little one's name.

You're the best wife
and the best mother of our children
that any man could hope for.
I love you!
Dave



Dinner with some of your favorite people,

(Mike, Noelle and the twins, Adam and Matthew)


And the most delicious homemade apple/raspberry pie you've ever tasted.

Made with love (You ROCK Daddy!!)


Mother's Day is GRAND.

Big hugs and lovin' to all the Moms and Grandmas out there who do so much for the little (and not so little) ones in their lives. And EXTRA XOXXOs to everyone who made my day so very special.

I love you!!


**

No comments: