Monday, June 16

A Father's Day Note

**

Sometimes you find the perfect card...,

"After all these years together as husband and wife, the most important thing I've learned is that love is a whole lot more than flowers and candlelight. (Though, flowers and candlelight are always nice.)

It's sticking together during those times when you're short on money, patience, and confidence.It's taking turns getting up with sick children, sacrificing something you want for something the family needs, and always being willing to listen.

We've been through a lot together and yet we've always emerged closer and stronger than before. I don't know if I could have made it through without you there by my side.

You're my lover and my friend, and no matter what life holds in store, I can handle it as long as I have you."


Happy Father's Day, with all my love,

Casey

No comments: