Thursday, October 25

Home Again - SD Fire Evacuation

**
We're home again. Safe and sound and exhausted - but no lasting damage to property or person. It's been a crazy, crazy week.

Thanks to my sister and B-in-L, Jane & Dave, we had a wonderful place to stay and our girls and our dog Ollie had a great time and no stress. ("Sleep overs at Auntie Jane's are fun!" )

And thanks to Daddy Dave, our girls & Ollie were happy and well cared for and I was able to go to work (LOOOONNNGG shifts in the emergency opts center) without worrying about my family.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU. You all ROCK!!

And thanks for all the calls we rec'd from people who were worried about us. It was great hearing from you and I promise I will give you a call once the dust (ash) has settled.

xoxxo

**

No comments: