Sunday, January 8

2012 & Three years from 50

**

Today I turned 47. Wow that's a big number!

There are several things that I've been meaning to do for the past several years. Things that I know would make me happy, make me a better person, a better mother and wife. But...,

We all have that little word (but) that holds us back from going after what we really (or think we really) want. For me it boils down to a fear of failing. Which is crazy because by definition, not trying at all is the biggest failure there is.

And, if I'm being honest, a bit of laziness too. On this challenge I really need to just suck it up, make up my mind to move and get started.

So what are those things??

1.) Creating, launching, building my portrait photography business.

2.) Getting healthy. Exercise and diet.

Neither of these should be insurmountable. Neither of these are insurmountable. It's just a matter of getting started - starting now.

Words for 2012: Fit & Frugal.

Goals and milestones? I'll get back to you on this by Friday of next week.

Also - I'm reading the Happiness Project, which I hope will help spur me on.

xoxxo,
C

No comments: