Sunday, March 29

**
Rachel is over the moon. Today is the long awaited play date with her little friend, Alec. A cute little blond boy with big blue eyes and a sweet disposition, he is the object of her affections.

(Alec is the one in the front, on the right)

For the past two weeks, Alec has come up 50 times…,
  • When is Alec coming over?
  • I wonder what Alec is having for dinner.
  • Do you think Alec is going to bed now?
  • When is Alec coming over?
  • Can I call Alec?
  • I can’t wait for Alec to come over.
  • Alec would LOVE this movie, I’m going to show this to Alec.
  • When is Alec coming over?
And the day has finally come. Her little friend will be here in about an hour. I’m hoping her little head doesn’t explode with excitement before he gets here.

**
Truth be told - he is a little cutie!

**

No comments: