Friday, October 3

Disruptions...,

**
Remodel begins...,

Day 1: Demo is complete - the kitchen and one wall is gone, and the fridge is in the living room. Mommy can't find her shoes and gets in an argument with the laundry. The laundry wins.

Day 2: Alex has an uncharacteristically large meltdown over what appears to be nothing. As I remember my losing argument with the laundry, I remind Daddy that we need to cut her a little slack too.

Day 3: Mommy gets a flat tire - because running over a nail was just what I needed. On the plus side - my work mates joined me for happy hour as I waited for road side assistance to come fix my flat.

Day 4: Disruptions abound. Mommy gets in an argument with a sippy cup. The sippy cup loses.

Day 5: It's all good. Still no kitchen, I haven't found my shoes or repaired the tire, but I've made peace with the laundry and the sippy cup, Alex is calm again, and we're at a good pace to finish by halloween.

Keep your fingers crossed and wish us sanity.

**

No comments: